I have been going back and forth in search of better ways to manage my life. Time seems to be in short supply, especially for mid-aged adults with child(ren) at home in a modern society. It is sad, in a way, that we are so goal-oriented, and there are certainly way too much noise and temptation surrounding us all. Oh heck, it is 10:30pm again, and I want to lie in bed and read for a while before I fall asleep, so let’s cut to the chase and show you what I want to share. My friends, here is the 猛料 you’ve been waiting for:
1. OmniFocus looks like a very promising productivity and life management software;
2. It’s companion iPhone application is also nice;
3. Syncing between the two seems a bit troublesome, if you don’t have MobileMe($$$) or Bonjour($$$). I’ve read people’s complaints against MobileMe. And my hosting provider does not support WebDAV on my domain. So I started searching for a free WebDAV service.
Three services caught my attention:
I read through various comments about all of them. Here is my recommendation: go with mydisk.se. The reasons are:
1. Sharemation is only good for 5 MB, a bit small;
2. Swissdisk had a disk failure sometimes in October;
If you decide to check out mydisk.se, you won’t find the 2 GB free info on its site. Only after you sign up, it will show you that there is 2 GB free WebDAV storage for you.